- September 29, 2019
- Posted by:
Interested in developing creative solutions to complex problems for commercial and government customers? We are looking for talented full-stack software developers to expand our team in Northern Virginia. In this position, you will work on an Agile team in a DevSecOps environment in support of DANE’s solution accelerator platform. Your work will enable DANE’s commercial and government clients to create custom software products by combining ready-to-use components.
You must be clearable for a DoD Secret clearance. For most positions, active clearance is NOT required to start.
- Must have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with a source control system such as Git, TFS, or Subversion.
- Solid understanding of and experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Working knowledge of functional programming techniques.
- Good understanding of an ORM such as Entity Framework.
- Experience designing and writing unit tests.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database programming.
- Understanding of database design patterns, performance tuning techniques, and the tools used to accomplish them.
- Experience with patterns applicable to large amounts of data, such as efficient paging and caching strategies.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Log2Console, browser developer tools, and SQL Server Profiler.
- Back-end development in C# using ASP.NET MVC.
- Front-end development using TypeScript, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Database development using SQL Server, including designing and implementing stored procedures.
- Unit testing and UI test automation
- DevSecOps support for both public and private cloud deployments.
Minimum Education and Experience:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years’ work experience. Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements. Only local residents to the Northern VA, DC, MD area will be considered. We are unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.